The Kit Clip | Custom Money Clip Wallet
Customizable Money Clip Wallet
Design your perfect wallet in just a couple steps using our Kit System. This money clip design has two spots for custom pockets of your choice, two large interior card pockets, and a slim money clip with a spring for cash and receipts.
- Slim money clip form factor with two custom pockets.
- Two large card pockets inside for more storage.
- Made with full-grain kangaroo leather - slim, strong, and one of the most sustainable leathers in the world.
- Handmade in Chicago and guaranteed for life.
The Kit System
The Kit allows you to design the perfect wallet in just a couple steps. Three form factors, The Slim (a minimal front pocket design), The Clip (this one), and The Fold (a traditional bifold), all have spots for custom pockets. Simply choose the pockets that fit what you want to carry and...blammo! Custom wallet!
A sleek card sleeve that holds 3-4 cards.
A high capacity elastic card pocket that holds 6-8 cards.
A zippered pouch for coins and valuables.
3 Key pockets with elastic loops. Each loop holds two keys. When not in use, the loops tuck into the sleeve.
Clear vinyl pocket for credentials.
RFID protected card pocket that holds up to 3 cards. Lined with metallic fabric.
Money clip with two attachment points. Use the included clip or attach your favorite one.
Elastic strap that holds lots of cash, cards, or receipts.
09: Clip/Card Combo
A single money clip attachment point paired with a card pocket. Use the included money clip or attach your favorite one.
10: Key/Strap Combo
2 Key pockets with elastic loops, and an elastic cash strap. Each loop holds two keys. When not in use, the loops tuck into the sleeve.
Specifications (it's all in the details)
- Size: 4.55 x 3.2 inches.
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Thickness: .15 -.25 inches depending on pocket customizations.
- Card Capacity: The two all-purpose pockets on the inside comfortably carry the equivalent of about 20 business cards each. Additional card capacity depends on pocket customizations.
- Currency Compatibility: The Clip will fit any currency but works best with bills the size of a €50 note or smaller.
Materials & Stories
Full-grain Kangaroo Leather
We’re big fans of promoting quality of life for animals throughout the supply chain so we chose kangaroo hides as the leather for some of our smaller carry items like wallets.
Most wallets are made from cowhide that has been shaved thin, causing it to lose all its strength. We chose kangaroo leather instead, which is around 1mm thick at full grain. It's the strongest leather in the world per millimeter of thickness, ages beautifully, and conforms to what you carry. It also has a much better environmental footprint than cowhide from the U.S. beef industry. Less pollution and habitat loss, higher quality of life for the animals, and ideal design properties make this a great story.
Tex 70 Nylon Stitching
Nylon thread has an excellent strength-to-size ratio, some stretch and flex capability, and high resistance to abrasion. These qualities make it ideal for leather goods with a lifetime guarantee. The thread can move and stretch with the leather while retaining its durability.
Top Notch Hardware
It's all in the details. Hardware is a common failure point, and failure is not really our thing. So we overbuild the hardware and cut no corners. We also keep our hardware in line with our minimalist geometric design approach.
In the box
Packaging represents 1/3 of municipal waste. We keep ours simple to save space, but make it by hand so that you know what's inside is loved. Each piece is wrapped in recycled kraft paper packaging and includes a story of leather and care instructions.
The simplest and most powerful guarantee we could create.
- If we made it, it is guaranteed for life. We will repair or replace anything.
- If you buy it, you'll love it. If you don't, we'll work with you until you do, or you can return it for a full refund.
- No questions asked, no paperwork needed.
- If you lose it, or it gets destroyed outside of reasonable use, we'll sell you a replacement at half price.
- Lots of companies use words like "reasonable use" as a loophole. We don't. Wear and tear is part of reasonable use, and it is covered.
Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help.
Our products are handcrafted, mostly to order. We make our smaller pieces in small batches of 10-20 items at a time. Because of the custom, handcrafted nature of our products, it usually takes us 2-3 business days to prepare your order for shipment.
Estimated shipping times begin when your order is shipped and vary by the carrier and service you choose. First-class and ground services usually take up a to a week to deliver to the United States and international first-class services usually take upwards of 3-4 weeks to deliver once we ship your package.
Please note that all carriers are experiencing delivery delays right now. It's important to us that you get your order as quickly as possible, but unfortunately after we drop off your package for shipping the delivery timeline is out of our hands. USPS and FedEx will be your best bet for tracking down information about your package. If you are having trouble getting answers, or if you just want some peace of mind, feel free to shoot us a message with questions or concerns at email@example.com.